PERI RESEARCH GRANT
The research topic should be the clinical laboratory, occupational health, stem cell biology and biomedical science.
- PERI research grant covers all expenses for laboratory works dan publication in the maximum amount of IDR 100 million/proposal.
- Only two proposals will be granted.
- PERI Research Grant is available for applicants in universities, colleges of higher education or independent research institutes in Indonesia.
- PERI cannot provide donations to organizations that discriminate for any reason, including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Principal Investigator has minimal 1 peer-reviewed research article in the proposed research title.
- Principal Investigator has a Scopus h-index ≥1.
- Principal Investigator must reside in Indonesia and be employed by an eligible higher education institution, research institute or research organization.
- Principal Investigator has an existing formal arrangement with the organization to support the research.
Following requirements should be submitted in English:
- Application form
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae, should provide Scopus h-index, educational background and list of all publications.
Letter of Intent
- Limit letter to two pages, A4 size, single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman.
- The letter must be signed by the Principal Investigator.
- Provide a brief summary of the background, objectives, methods, and proposed outcomes of the project.
- Provide project parameters to include:
- research location
- number of subjects/samples
- collaborative partners in the project.
- Provide the amount of funds the applicant will request from PERI.
All documents should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant total: IDR. 100.000.000 Maximum
Submission time: Oct 1, 2019 – Jan 31, 2020
Site (Further Information, Apllication form): https://prodia.institute/peri-research-grant-guideline-and-application/