7th Joint Call for Proposals of Science and Technology Innovation in The Thematic Areas of Sustainable Food Production and Climate Change : Resilience & Adaptation
The 7 th JFS Call aims at funding activities that join STI forces in Southeast Asia and Europe to find a solution for the impacts of climate change and support STI projects towards high quality, affordable and sustainable food production along the whole agri-food chain (production, harvesting, processing, transport and distribution
Application Rules and requirements
- Southeast Asia – Europe Joint Call Project consortia must comprise of at least 3 partners from 3 different countries fulfilling the 2+1 rule: Either 2 partners from 2 different Southeast Asian countries and 1 European partner or 2 partners from 2 different European countries and 1 Southeast Asian partner.
- At least 1 partner from each region must be eligible for JFS funding
- Each project consortium has to choose a Project Coordinator from among all partners of the respective project eligible for funding (partners participating on their own budget may not be coordinators)
- The required third partner can be funded by a funding organization from a country participating in the JFS or bring his own funding.
- The proposals have to cover the thematic areas of “Sustainable Food Production” or “Climate Change: Resilience and Adaptation” to enhance bi-regional cooperation and develop new partnerships as well as strengthen existing ones.
- Proposals for STI projects have to be submitted electronically using PT-Outline Web Tool, accessible through https://ptoutline.eu/app/jfs21.
- People who are eligible to apply are public legal RTD (Research and Technology Development) entities, higher education institutions, non-university research establishments, companies (all depending on National Funding Regulations). Eligibly criteria can be found in the respective National Funding Regulations.
Start of proposal: 15th of June 2021
Deadline: 15 October 2021 12:00 (noon) CET/ 05:00pm Bangkok time
1) Sustainable Food Production:
2) Climate Change: Resilience and Adaptation:
And for information please kindly visit this website: