Call for Research Project – FRANS SEDA FOUNDATION International Research Collaboration (IRC) 2021 [Call For Proposal]
The Frans Seda Foundation International Research Collaboration 2021
The Frans Seda Foundation IRC (International Research Collaboration) aims to encourage research collaboration between Indonesian and Dutch scholars to think innovatively and critically in finding solutions to pressing issues related to political economy, social transformation, and social justice in both countries.
Applicant Requirements (please read carefully):
- The application for FSF IRC will begin with the submission of a LOI (Letter of Interest). The content of the LOI will be explained below.
- Each LOI must have one PI (Principal Investigators) and one Co PI (the two people, one must be a citizen of Indonesia and the other must be a citizen of the Netherlands). Please note: Each PI and co-PI can only submit one LOI project hence, they cannot be listed as PI or co-PI in other LOI application for FSF IRC project submission.
- As mentioned, the FSF IRC funding can be used for an early stage of a research collaboration, a preliminary research project involving the scholars from both countries, and/or to finalize an ongoing collaborative research project to its completion.
- The topic for the collaborative research project should be related with issues on political economy and/or social transformation and/or social justice in Indonesia and the Netherlands (comparative) and/or only in Indonesia and/or only in The Netherlands.
- All FSF IRC applicants must submit a brief Letter of Interest (LOI) on an institution letterhead which contains the following information: Brief description of the project including its goals, the names of the PI and institutions they represent.
- A committee from FSF will review and make the selection from the submitted LOI. If your LOI is selected the committee will ask you to submit a longer and more detailed proposal (guidelines will follow).
- The decision of the FSF committee is final.
For this year we will choose up to 4 projects, and each of the selected project will receive a maximum of € 2000 (equivalent of IDR 34,000,000)And for information please kindly visit this website: