Binus Journal Submission Guide: After Submission
After an author submit the article to our website, the article would be processed in steps below:
1. Journal Publication Officer reviews the format of the research paper
2. It takes 3 times correspondences with the Author until accepted
3. Editor in Chief assigns the Content Reviewers through Copyeditor
4. Copyeditor sends the research papers to the assigned Content Reviewers
5. Copyeditor sends the result of content reviews to be revised by the authors
6. Layout Editor then gives the final touch by giving page numbers, indexes, etc
7. Layout Editor prints a dummy edition for proofreading
8. Layout Editor prints a full edition for a final release
Binus Research 2019
Video Content Reviewer: Prof. Dr. Tirta N. Mursitama, Ph.D., Nurlina, S.Kom., M.M.
Video Content Editor: Haryo Sutanto, S.S.