We Are Hiring: Senior Researcher Bioinformatics Position
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC)
Bina Nusantara University
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC) applies information technology (IT) to uncover extracting meaning from data including biological sciences, especially on the development and advancement of databases, computational and statistical methods, algorithms, and theory to solve practical problems arising from the management and analysis of data.
Senior Researcher Bioinformatics
Senior researcher guarantees effective research implementation in the research centers, ensures effective research process, writes research publications, manages research team, builds research collaboration network, and establishes strong internal cooperation which supports the overall objective of the department.
- Have a doctoral degree related to bioinformatics/life science with a minimum of 4 years of research experience
- Have a strong interest in research
- Familiar with research methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Familiar with Python and/or R
- Familiar with genomics
- Possess leadership and teamwork skills
- Capable of establishing network
Send your resumes, transcripts, and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org until the position is filled.
For more information, please visit our website at
bdsrc.binus.ac.id and bdsrc.binus.ac.id/ai