We Are Hiring: Research Assistant Bioinformatics Position
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC)
Bina Nusantara University
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC) applies information technology (IT) to uncover extracting meaning from data including biological sciences, especially on the development and advancement of databases, computational and statistical methods, algorithms, and theory to solve practical problems arising from the management and analysis of data.
Research Assistant Bioinformatics
Research Assistant guarantees effective research implementation in the research centers and successful delivery of research projects guarantees effective support to the overall assigned research project, ensures effective and accurate data analysis and computations, proactively contributes to promoting excellence research and atmosphere.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with bioinformatics research area
- Have an interest in research
- Familiar with any programming language especially R and/or Phyton
- Familiar with basic research methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with bioinformatics research area
- Has been involved in academic research, preferably in the field of bioinformatics, AI, or data analysis
- Self-motivated learner
- Possess teamwork skill
Send your resumes, transcripts, and other supporting documents to email@example.com until the position is filled.
For more information, please visit our website at
bdsrc.binus.ac.id and bdsrc.binus.ac.id/ai