We Are Hiring: Research Associate
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC)
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development (AIRDC)
Bina Nusantara University
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC) applies information technology (IT) to uncover extracting meaning from data including biological sciences, especially on the development and advancement of databases, computational and statistical methods, algorithms, and theory to solve practical problems arising from the management and analysis of data.
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development Center (AIRDC) aims to accelerate the research and development of AI in Indonesia. To achieve this goal, AIRDC opens up collaboration in Artificial Intelligence (AI) research between academics and industries. The researches conducted in AIRDC will be focused on the use of the state-of-the-art techniques in AI, called as Deep Learning, to solve various challenging problems.
Research Associate guarantees effective research implementation in the research centers, ensures accurate research process, writes research publications, manages guarantee effective and successful deivery research projects, and establishes strong internal cooperation which supports the overall objective of the department.
- Have a Master Degree in Computer Science or related field with bioinformaics research area.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in research as research assistant
- Familiar with any programming language especially R and/or Phyton
- Familiar with research methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Have an experience in research, especially in bioinformatics, AI, and data science
- Self-motivated learner
- Posses teamwork skill
Send your resumes, transcripts, and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org until position filled.