We Are Hiring: Research Assistant
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC)
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development (AIRDC)
Bina Nusantara University
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC) applies information technology (IT) to uncover extracting meaning from data including biological sciences, especially on the development and advancement of databases, computational and statistical methods, algorithms, and theory to solve practical problems arising from the management and analysis of data.
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development Center (AIRDC) aims to accelerate the research and development of AI in Indonesia. To achieve this goal, AIRDC opens up collaboration in Artificial Intelligence (AI) research between academics and industries. The researches conducted in AIRDC will be focused on the use of the state-of-the-art techniques in AI, called as Deep Learning, to solve various challenging problems.
Research Assistant guarantees effective research implementation in the research centers and successful deivery research projects, guarantee effective support to the overall assigned research project, ensure effective and accurate data analysis and computations, proactively contribute in promoting exellence research and atmosphere.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with bioinformaics research area.
- Have an interest in research
- Familiar with any programming language especially R and/or Phyton
- Familiar with basic research methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Have a Master Degree in Computer Science or related field with bioinformaics research area.
- Have an experience in research, especially in bioinformatics, AI, and data science
- Self-motivated learner
- Posses teamwork skill
Send your resumes, transcripts, and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org until position filled.