Maju Makmur Mandiri Research Center
RIG PCS has an official research collaboration with Maju Makmur Mandiri Research Center (http://www.mmmfoundation.org) since 2011 in order to conduct research in plasma physics and laser applications. Rinda is working as voluntary researcher to this research center since its first establishment in 2003 and ever since then there are more than 30 publications are published under this collaboration. Not only doing research in laser applications, the collaboration also includes the basic research in providing basic science experimental tools for high school which had been distributed widely to several cities in Indonesia.
- Laser System (Nd:YAG nanosecond, picoseconds, first harmonic, second harmonic) with energy vary from 30mJ to 500mJ
- Optical Detection System (Monochromator, Optical Multichannel Analyzer, CCD Array, Echelle Grating, Czerny Turner)
- LIBS ELITE System
- Electronic Detection System (Boxcar Integrator, Oscilloscope 1GS/s, Digital Storage Oscilloscope)
- Vacuum Chamber (home-made)
- Optical Components and Detectors
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...