Chair of the ICOBAR 2020
Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia
I am delighted to write this remark on the success of the ICOBAR 2020. On behalf of the organizing committee, let me share information regarding the success of the ICOBAR which took place on June 23-24.
The committee successfully hosted the event as the plenary, breakout sessions and all presentations were delivered without any technical issues. I believe that during those two days, we have all had a fruitful discussions and great chance to share our research outcomes. In addition, presenters and all attendees have learned a lot from the keynote speakers delivered by the four great speakers and scholars who shared their valuable experiences. Therefore, I would like to summarize the conference as follows:
- Date of the conference: June 23-24, 2020.
- Format : Virtual conference
- Plenary sessions : 2 plenary sessions (June 23-24)
- Breakout session : 3 parallel sessions each for June 23-24 (each parallel session consists of 4-6 sessions)
- Keynote speaker : 4 speakers
- Number of participants : 278 participants
- Platform/technology : Zoom meeting (host up to 1.000 participants)
Finally, on behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to thank all the authors, presenters, keynote speakers, reviewers and all parties who have contributed their best efforts and assistance in organizing the event and ensuring the success of it.
I am looking forward to participating in the ICOBAR 2021.
Dr. Eng. Nico Surantha
General Chair of the ICOBAR 2020