Call for Paper
Call for papers
Submit Your Paper
or use this link: https://conference.binus.ac.id/ocs/index.php/ICOBAR/ICOBAR2021
- Please submit your manuscript in .doc or .docx electronically to Submission Page.
- Click here to see Submission Guidelines,
- The original manuscript that has not been published elsewhere should contain 4-10 pages, including title, full author name (not initials), affiliation (full institutional mailing address: Department, University, Street, Postal Code, City, Country and Email), abstract, keywords, the main text (eg. Introduction, Experimental, Results and Discussion and Conclusion), acknowledgements (optional) and references.
- Any extra page(s) of your manuscript paper will be charged by US$15 per page.
- The paper manuscript must be written in the following IOP format template:
- All submission papers should be original and previously unpublished articles or not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. It will be subjected to peer-review and should meet the standards of academic excellence.
- Author(s) will receive an e-mail informing them whether their paper has been accepted, and the accepted one will be assigned to give oral presentation at the conference.