Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC)
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development (AI R&D)
Bina Nusantara University
Bioinformatics & Data Science Research Center (BDSRC) applies information technology (IT) to uncover extracting meaning from data including biological sciences, especially on the development and advancement of databases, computational and statistical methods, algorithms, and theory to solve practical problems arising from the management and analysis of data.
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development (AI R&D) Center aims to accelerate research and development of AI in Indonesia. To achieve this goal, AI R&D Center opens up collaboration in Artificial Intelligence (AI) research between academics and industries. The researches conducted in AI R&D Center will be focused on the use of state-of-the-art technique in AI, called as Deep Learning, to solve various challenging problems.
Senior researcher guarantees effective research implementation in the research centers, ensures effective research process, writes research publications, manages research team, builds research collaboration network, and establishes strong internal cooperation which supports the overall objective of the department.
- Have a doctoral degree related to bioinformatics with a minimum of 4 years of research experience
- Have a strong interest in research
- Familiar with research methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Familiar with any programming language especially R and/or Python
- Have experience in bioinformatics, data science and AI
- Familiar with High-Performance Computing
- Posses leadership and teamwork skills
- Capable of establishing networks
Send your resumes, transcripts and other supporting documents to email@example.com
before 15 September 2020.
For more information, please visit our website at
bdsrc.binus.ac.id and bdsrc.binus.ac.id/ai
Published at :