Submit your Paper
Requirements for publishing in EAI Transactions
- The articles must be written by correct EAI Transactions template (template attached).
- Researchers should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original, is not plagiarised, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Paper should be of minimum 5 pages and maximum 8 pages in length.
- The abstract should briefly summarize the aim, findings and purpose of the article. The abstract should be between 200 and 1000 characters long. Please minimize the use of abbreviations and do not cite references in the abstract.
- Three to eight keywords representing the main content of the article are required.
- Please ensure that the reference style is followed precisely; if the references are not in the correct style, they may need to be retyped and carefully proofread. You can find it in the EAI Transactions templates.
- The articles have to be written in formal English, ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’.
- Only articles and abstracts that have been published or are in press or are available through public e-print/preprint servers, may be cited.
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Figures and tables need to be in readable quality.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
Please Submit your full paper through OCS System by clicking here.